Methods of Data Acquisition
Babble Soft acquires data in the following ways:
- Through our product trial and/or purchase forms
- Fulfilling requests for information from the corporate Web site
- Through the use of Verisign and/or Merchant Bank Account Payment Services
- Babble Soft does not request or knowingly collect information from anyone under the age of thirteen.
Babble Soft collects information for the following purposes:
- To respond to user inquiries and requests for information. This information includes sales inquiries and customer support inquiries.
- To provide useful marketing information or information on corporate events or related products. Information provided by visitors or customers of Babble Soft products may be used to provide timely and relevant notices of product releases, product upgrades, and service developments as well as to provide details on events and products that may be of interest.
- For usage tracking. The Babble Soft Web server automatically collects limited information about visitors when pages are requested, including IP address, which identifies the network location of the requestor so that of requested information may be delivered. In addition to supporting the delivery of information across the Web, the IP address may be used to analyze traffic patterns on the Babble Soft Web site to support optimization and enhancement of the site. Babble Soft does not use collected information to generate marketing lists, nor does it resell this information to any third party.
- To support processing of eCommerce transactions. During the course of fulfilling product purchase orders, Babble Soft may transmit Order information to banks, processors, card associations, and other financial institutions that are involved in the course of processing or screening the transaction applicable to the Order information. The specific personally identifiable information obtained in processing transactions varies according to the nature of the transaction and the way in which merchants or financial institutions use the Babble Soft services. This information may include: the amount of the transaction, the consumer's name, credit card number and expiration date, account number, billing address, and shipping address as well as other transaction information. Order information may be retained by Babble Soft for internal business analysis and enhancement of risk analysis technologies.
- To provide future service and support. Contact and other information related to products and services may be collected to assist future needs and customer support for Babble Soft customers. This information is also used to provide product and service updates, and similar notices.
As a result of legal requirements. Babble Soft may be required to provide personally identifiable information to authorized organizations in order to comply with legally mandated reporting or process requirements.
Babble Soft never sells any personally identifiable information and, except as described herein, never discloses personally identifiable information to any third parties.
Contacting Babble Soft
Babble Soft is committed to privacy and security. If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this Web site, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.